Search found 17 matches
- Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:51 pm
- Forum: Ban Appeals
- Topic: Bambeh Deluxe/Demonic Buzzard - 3/26/2021
- Replies: 1
- Views: 44
Re: Bambeh Deluxe/Demonic Buzzard - 3/26/2021
SO IT ALL STARTED WITH A BITCH Bambeh is the alt of Demonic Buzzard (or vice versa i don't know i don't care) Bambeh joined our group and was active and was eventually made Marauder in summer of 2020. I'm not going to get into the details before that because i don't think it's relevant/ Bambeh left ...
- Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:55 pm
- Forum: Ban Appeals
- Topic: Bambeh Deluxe/Demonic Buzzard - 3/26/2021
- Replies: 1
- Views: 44
Bambeh Deluxe/Demonic Buzzard - 3/26/2021
Ban Report Fill out in the situation that an incident has has occured with an assaulting party ───────────────────────────────────────────────── Administrator: Zalera Atheria ▸ Rank: Overlord ▸ Date: 03/26/2021 ▸ ───────────────────────────────────────────────── Attacking Party: ▸ Offender Name: Bam...
- Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:32 am
- Forum: Ban Appeals
- Topic: [Chaos] Ban Report [Kregore Wroth 2/24/2019]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 102
- Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:14 pm
- Forum: Ban Appeals
- Topic: [Chaos] Ban Report [braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap 08/27/2020]
- Replies: 0
- Views: 26
[Chaos] Ban Report [braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap 08/27/2020]
Ban Report Fill out in the situation that an incident has has occured with an assaulting party ───────────────────────────────────────────────── Administrator: ▸ Zalera Atheria Rank: ▸ Overlord Date: MM/DD/YY ▸08/27/2020 ───────────────────────────────────────────────── Attacking Party: ▸braaaaaaaaa...
- Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:57 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: HI I AM ERAD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 61
Re: HI I AM ERAD
fuck you
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:40 am
- Forum: Gaming General
- Topic: MULTIPLAYER MORROWIND?!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 267
Re: MULTIPLAYER MORROWIND?!
I'm sad I missed this phase I wanna play
I think they're doing either MMO Oblivion or MMO Skyrim but I can't remember which.
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am
- Forum: Gaming General
- Topic: ARK: Autism Evolved
- Replies: 4
- Views: 108
Re: ARK: Autism Evolved
IF ANYONE EVER WANTS TO PLAY THIS HMU BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:20 am
- Forum: Furshwitz
- Topic: CHAOS RETARDUS!
- Replies: 197
- Views: 3990
Re: CHAOS RETARDUS!
Hey Kiu told me that Mela guy has a baby dick.
- Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 am
- Forum: Furshwitz
- Topic: CHAOS RETARDUS!
- Replies: 197
- Views: 3990
Re: CHAOS RETARDUS!
when do i get promoted to cat-oger?
- Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 am
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Abuse
- Replies: 15
- Views: 252
Re: Abuse
and you think vague-posting about it is going to help? 





